I just can’t. I can’t.
I just can’t. I can’t.
Attn: Well That’s Adorable
NEWS ALERT. THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION. PLEASE GAZE, SWOON, AND CARRY ON.
THIS HAS BEEN YOUR SATURDAY NEWS ALERT.
Check out this easy tutorial for how to create a rainbow eye liner look!
Bettie Page, 1950s.
This is the first of two images I’m going to share with you. This was the result of a creative shoot that myself and Martin decided to collaborate on.
- Model - Heather Webb
- Photographer - Martin Higgs
- Make-Up - Me
- I prepped Heathers face using Embryolisse moisturiser. Then I applied a primer from Loreal – Studio Secrets.
- Next I took my Dinair Airbrush, and I sprayed Alabaster foundation onto Heather’s face, neck and shoulders. I chose this shade, as it’s a few shades lighter than Heather natural skin tone, which was important for this look.
- Using MAC kohl liner in ‘Smolder’, I coloured in her eyelids and using a blending brush, I worked this up to meet the brows. This gave the eyeshadows a base to stick to.
- I took a Matte Black shadow from my BH Cosmetics palette and I pushed that all over the lids, up and into the brow for a dense Black colour. I also ran this colour under the bottom lashes.
- I placed some Scotch tape symmetrically down the cheeks to form two columns in which to spray onto with my airbrush. I got my model to close her eyes, and then I sprayed Black from Dinair’s Fantasy range, from the eyelids, down on to the cheeks to build a gradual fade. Then I peeled away the tape to reveal perfect spray lines.
- Next, I pulled apart some feathers that I purchased from a haberdashery & glued them upright to the brows using my Duo glue. On top of the feathers, I also glued some clear crystals in a line.
- I mixed a little Black eye shadow from MUA Cosmetics, with a clear lip-gloss, and I painted that over the lids and brow bone, to create a glossy grungy appearance to the eyes.
- I lined the lips with a Black kohl pencil from Avon, and using the same mixture of eye shadow and lip-gloss, I filled in the lips.
- Lastly, I lined my models waterline with MAC liner in ‘Smolder’, applied a coat of ‘Zoom’ lash mascara - also by MAC, and then I applied some false lashes by Eylure.
Black and White